3rd Rock Adventures values its visitors’ privacy.
When you provide personally identifiable information to us, we will:
- not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission — although, we may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as (for example) news about our trips or travel requirements and products and modifications to the Terms of Service;
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction;
- not use or disclose the information except:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered, such as (for example) by providing for Hotel reservations and travel arrangements as required
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of 3rd Rock Adventures, its users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.